- Players who did not join the Siege War are able to spectate the on going Siege War. However, spectators will not be able chat or communicate.
- When spectators join the Siege War, their character will not be shown.
Siege War Tax
- Tax System
- You are able to adjust the tax rate from the Office NPC in Lo Yang
- The Leader of the City Defender gets to decide the tax rate, adjustable from 0%-5%
- All items purchased from NPC shops will be charged a certain amount of tax, the tax money will be stored in the Siege War warehouse.
- Once you have adjusted the tax rate, it will only be adjustable in the next 24 hours.
- During a Siege War, tax rates cannot be adjusted.
- Earnings from tax can be claimed from every towns warehouse NPC or the Castle Admin in Lo Yang
- Only the leader can claim the tax money
- The amount of tax paid in the NPC shops will be displayed
- You are able to confirm the tax price included by looking at the item description
- While selling items to NPC shops, Gold obtained – Tax
- While purchasing items from NPC shops, original price + Tax
- Scroll Shop Tax
- When monsters nearby the town are killed, 5 gold will be given to the City Leader.
- The amount of Gold accumulated will be sent to the Siege War Warehouse every 10 minutes.
more detail about Siege war: